The time has come to sell my RV-4. I am building an RV-8 that is close to finished and I also have an RV-6. Looking after 3 aircraft is a little too much.
I purchased this aircraft in 2008 as a partial built that was very close to flying. It now has 550 hours and runs and flies perfectly. It was painted in April 2013. In Feb 2015, I replaced all the avionics ( I am an A/P mechanic ) and installed a new Whirlwind ground adjustable propeller. Aircraft has always been kept in a hanger and has had an oil analysis done on every oil change.
- Avionics installed Feb 2015
- Dynon 10" touch display
- Dynon transponder with ADSB out
- Dynon ADSB in
- Dynon Radio and Com panel
- Dynon A/P control panel and Knob panel
- Dynon pitch and roll A/P servos
- Dynon SV-BAT-320 backup battery
- Dynon AOA pitot probe
- Dynon engine sensors, with fuel flow
- ACK E-04 406 ELT
- Lycoming certified 0-320-D1A, 160 HP
- 550 hours since new
- 1 P-mag and 1 Slick mag
- Whirlwind ground adjustable prop 150 hr since new
- Vetterman exhaust
- 105 hours on new Crow seat belts.
- Aircraft has tinted canopy
- Bell tail wheel fork
- Short landing gear
- LED Nav lights
- LED landing lights with wig/wag